A VoIP GSM Gateway enables direct routing between IP, digital, analog and GSM networks. With these devices (fixed cellular terminals) companies can significantly reduce the money they spend on telephony, especially the money they spend on calls from IP to GSM.
SIMADO GFX44 is a fixed configuration GSM/3G-FXS voice Gateway. It connects with the existing telephony devices via FXS interface. Up to four SIM cards can be placed inside the SIMADO GFX44 Gateway, allowing a user to make up to four concurrent calls. The calls to mobile numbers are placed via the GSM/3G SIM cards, reducing higher fixed-to-mobile interconnection charges. The Gateway serves as an ideal solution for business organizations, remote project sites with limited fixed-line connectivity and temporary office set-ups.
- 4 ports for communication over a SIP-to-cellular connection
- SMS Sending and Receiving Support USSD service
- Send Bulk SMS
- SMS to E-mail
- SIM Balance Alarm
- Caller ID Black List
- Call Duration Limitation for particular SIM
- Call Back
- Call Forwarding (unconditional, no reply, busy, not reachable)
- Open API interface (AMI)
- Gateway control via SMS.(Reboot, Reload, Fetching IP)
- Recharge of SIM balance via GUI
- Flexible call routing
- Configuration and management using a Web browser